Preferably not. Exchanges bundle transactions from various users so that we do not see the original wallet address of the source of funds. This requires manual mapping of your transaction which delays the payment process.
Articles in this section
- Step-by-step guide how to buy UCT
- Which wallets are supported?
- How can i purchase UCT using Myether Wallet?
- How can i purchase UCT using Ethereum Wallet?
- How can i pay for UCT? Which payment methods do you accept?
- Where can i find your ETH wallet adress?
- Can i purchase less tokens than i reserved?
- What if my purchase failed?
- Can i send crypto from exchanges?